Mycology is the branch of biology concerned with the study of fungi, including their genetic and biochemical properties, their taxonomy and their use to humans as a source for tinder, medicinals (e.g., penicillin), food (e.g., beer, wine, cheese, edible mushrooms) and entheogens, as well as their dangers, such as poisoning or infection.
This Mycology Glossary contains information to help the scientist, student, or anyone interested in knowing more about the subject including increasing your knowledge of in such areas as for example mushrooms. It contains numerous terms and definitions of the technical side of this field and many will find it an excellent quick reference or study guide.
We have built this Mycology Glossary with an extremely easy to use interface. We have designed it so that you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for without the confusion, limitations, and frustration of numerous applications on iDevices
Do you know of any Mycology or fungi terms that we overlooked when we created this application? We would love to include them. Just use the applications direct email and we will include your suggestions in our next update. With the help of our customers, we constantly improve our applications to make the user’s experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
- Numerous terms and definitions .
- Very easy to use Glossary based interface.
- Powerful search engine that can be used to quickly and effortlessly find what you are looking for.
- Our unique interface makes browsing this application a breeze.
- Direct email access to us through the application.
- Give us feedback directly through the application.